Once I went to a jewelry exhibition, it was led by a fellow associate of mine who was also a jewelry dealer. There were n-number of beautiful gemstone jewelry and ornaments. But something grabbed my attention quickly, and it was yellow Topaz and sapphire. However, somehow, I was not able to differentiate between both of them. I was confused as they looked much identical. This similarity left me curious, and I wanted to find the difference between the yellow Topaz and sapphire.
The world of gemstones suggests an extensive range of choices when it comes to characters. Many of us often get confused about which gemstone we should decide if we are eyeing on a particular color.
Sapphire is a gemstone that is a costly and popular gem among people who wear it in the form of jewelry and finger rings. Sapphire is available in many different colors, and there is also known as “yellow sapphire.”
Differences between yellow Topaz vs. yellow sapphire:
- Yellow Sapphire goes to Corundum Family. The hardness of the stone is 9.0 on the Mohs scale, making this gemstone one of the hardest gemstones among the other gems.
- Yellow sapphire is light yellow.
- Pukhraj, the yellow sapphire, is in high interest because of the hope that it can rectify many difficulties in an individual’s life.
- Yellow Sapphire is a Precious Gemstone.
- Yellow sapphire stone is more valuable in proportionate to Topaz.
- Topaz Gemstone mirrors pretty similarly to yellow sapphire or Pukhraj as they have a similar yellow color. Topaz ought to have a hardness of 8.00 on the Mohs scale.
- Topaz can be seen in distinctive colors, such as wine, golden, orange, brownish, light grey, etc.
- Topaz is much more affordable as compared to yellow sapphire.
- Topaz is found richly on the earth, while yellow sapphire is unique and, therefore, much more valuable than Topaz.
- Topaz is a Semi-Precious Gemstone.
The choice of purchasing a gemstone always has value as a commanding factor. While many gem lovers can pay thousands and even lakhs of rupees on gemstones, others may have to consider twice before obtaining a gemstone as several gems come with a hefty price tag.
Therefore, it is essential to see whether your preferred yellow gem is a precious gem or a semi-precious one. While Citrine and Yellow Topaz come into the semi-precious gemstone class, Yellow Sapphire is a precious gemstone, and therefore, more valuable than both Citrine & Yellow Topaz.
Do you know that there is one more common issue that usually most people try to look after and gain knowledge on is knowing the difference between sunela and pukhraj
The Replacement of Pukhraj is called sunela or citrine. Citrine, the Substitute for Yellow Sapphire, has distinct advantages. Try not to dither to improve yourself with the Yellow Sapphire Substitute, for you will understand that the Distinction Between Sunela and Pukhraj is just the cost and uncommonness of the jewel.
This gemstone should best be kept an essential distance from as a Yellow Sapphire replacement. Yellow Heliodor gives better results for planet Jupiter. Yellow Topaz, Imperial Topaz, Golden Topaz are Yellow Sapphire choices and deliver grand outcomes.
Leave a Reply