Blue crystals help in connecting its energy with the wearer’s good health and provide them a wider perspective to solve the problems or challenges of life. If anyone feels stuck in something else or it can be the wearer’s stubbornness that keeps changing or evolving the person’s mood. But blue gemstone helps the person go with the flow rather than force them to do things or not do anything, and because of this, sometimes things will worsen.
Bluestones and crystals are very soft, expansive, and extremely soothing; thus, it helps to meditate. Especially light blue colored gemstones really help relieve stress and the best remedy for an unstable mind/spirit/ body. It makes you feel relaxed in this hectic schedule of modern life.
Type of Blue Crystals
There are six different crystals, basically in the color blue, used in spiritual awakening and Serenity. Some of these areas follow:
- Aquamarine: Like the waves of the sea crashes the shore. Similarly, this stone also helps in diminishing stress, anxiety, or depression. It helps in relaxation and rejuvenation in the wearer’s life to release the stress and anxiety from their life and bring calmness & peace. People believe that this stone helps restore the youth and the wearer’s beauty as this has lots of properties or qualities, including anti-aging. Placing this blue healing stone near the study area or on the desk where you study will help you enhance the focus and concentration power. It helps in calming the environment and ease in communicating with others.
- Blue Lace Agate: Basically, it is associated with the throat chakra. It has an ideal gemstone for people who are suffering from depression or mental issues. It helps in bringing peace and relaxes the mind also. It is also known as one of the best crystals for calming anxiety. It also helps in soothing the fear of public speaking or stage fear. If anyone is anxious due to public engagement, then they should keep this stone with themselves.
- Celestite: It is a suitable stone for giving the person a restful and sound sleep. Placing this stone under the pillow will help the person cope with the nightmares and relieve the stress and tension. It is said that by holding this blue gemstone in your both hands and breathing deeply will help you to calm and the person will feel more relaxed.
- Sodalite: It helps in boosting the self-confidence of the wearer. From ancient times there is a strong belief in the healing powers of blue gemstone. Especially artists, sculptors, or painters highly value the bluestone powers as they believe that they bring insights and creative energy and build trust in their intuitions. This stone helps the wearer in making a decision and helps in building trust in them as well. It also helps in facilitating smooth communication as well as helps in raising self-esteem.
- Lapis Lazuli: It is a stone for wisdom and provides the wearer’s freedom from all kinds of negative thoughts. It is an ancient gemstone used in many ways for a long time. It is believed that by placing this stone in the bath, the area gives the relaxation and makes the wearer feel better. It also helps to relieve insomnia when this stone is placed under the pillow.
- Turquoise: It is a master healer gemstones use to heal many problems or issues. It allows the wearer to see the beauty of the earth. In ancient times, tombs of kings and queens in Egypt are decked up by using this gemstone jewelry and the lapis gemstone. It helps the wearer in restoring the health and the immune system. It is also best to give options to a friend, which leads to promoting friendship, love, and good health.
Leave a Reply