The kidney is also one of the essential organs in the human body used to purify the blood. It is necessary to have a kidney for a healthy body. The kidney’s primary function is to filter all kinds of wastes, impurities, and excess water out of the blood. All these wastes are stored in the bladder and then removed in the process of urination.
In everyday life, people intake lots of things in which there are plenty of toxins in it. That harms or affects the overall body health. The kidney also helps to regulate levels of salt, pH, and potassium in the body.
Sometimes, the kidney cannot remove these toxins properly from the body, which may lead to the development of problems and issues in the kidney. Later on, these issues and problems turn into various chronic diseases.
Type of kidney diseases
There are various diseases that make the kidney unhealthy or weak. Some of them are as follows:
- Chronic diseases: Some time a particular form of the disease which lasts for a long period of time. Mostly these chronic diseases are caused due to high blood pressure. It is very dangerous for kidneys, as increased blood pressure may damage the tiny vessels in which blood purifies, and the functioning of the organ starts to decline. In such cases, the kidney cannot perform its functions properly, and the person needs to go through dialysis. And in some cases, according to circumstances, a kidney transplant is only the treatment left with the patient.
- Kidney stones: It is the most common issue faced by people. It occurs when some minerals and other things crystallize the blood and form solid stones in the blood.
- Glomerulonephritis: Inflammation in the blood vessels present in the kidneys, which can cause infections, congenital abnormalities (a disease that occurs during or just after giving birth), or drugs. It generally gets better on its own.
- Polycystic kidney disease: This is a genetic disorder that causes numerous cysts to grow in the kidney. Later on, these cysts interfere in the functioning of the kidney and sometimes lead to kidney failure.
- Urinary tract infections: Commonly known as UTI, a bacterial infection in any part of the urinary system. It generally infects the bladder and urethra. Easily curable and hardly leads to any other health issues.
Crystal beneficial for kidneys health
There are various crystals that are used continuously and recommended as well by many crystal users for curing many diseases which are related to the kidneys. These gemstones are really beneficial for the kidneys for its better functioning and proper health. These are some crystals used to treat kidney diseases are as follows:
- Amber: It is a powerful gemstone that helps heal and cleanse the body, mind, and soul. It helps eliminate all the diseases from the body and absorbs all the pain and negativity from the environment. It also helps to cure diseases related to the kidney, spleen, stomach, bladder, gallbladder, and liver.
- Aquamarine: A stone of courage helps to reduce stress and calm the mind. It is beneficial for treating many diseases related to different organs. It also regulates the hormone and growth as well.
- Bloodstone: It is a stunning crystal with lots of healing properties. Generally, crystal healers use this gemstone to detoxify kidneys, liver, intestine, spleen, and bladder. It also used to reduce inflammation, toxins, and infections.
- Calcite (Orange): It is a powerful amplifier and used as an energy cleanser. It is also used for cleansing and activating all the chakras. It helps to improve the proper functioning of kidneys, pancreas as well as spleen.
- Citrine: Citrine used to clean all the chakras and attract prosperity, good health, and wealth. This stone helps to reverse degenerative diseases and also balances chemical imbalance present in the body. Crystal healers recommend this stone for treating diabetes, spleen, and pancreas. It also reduces the kidneys and bladder infection.
- Rose Quartz: It is a well-known crystal for love. It has lots of healing properties as well. It purifies and opens all the chakras in the body. It also strengthens and balances the circulatory system and removes all the toxins and impurities from the body fluids. Rose quartz helps in recovery, reduces high blood pressure, aids the lung problem, and also heals the kidneys.
Leave a Reply