There comes innumerable occasions in life when you feel worn out and completely out of spirits. Having to battle life every day seems an uphill task. While it is only natural to feel pressurized and worn out by the ordeals of life, it is never a good thing to give up. No matter what a situation brings it cannot be enough to break your morale and self-esteem. You are built stronger than you know. Nevertheless seeking help is never a bad thing and if crystals can help you find peace and boost your self-esteem, you should use them without guilt. There are several crystals which are known to help a person sail through difficult times, aiding the person not just to physically stay strong but also to be mentally prepared for adversities. These crystals help to keep you motivated and stay spirited no matter what the adversities are. Let us take a look at five crystals which help to boost your self-esteem.
• Golden Topaz – Golden Topaz is a crystal that boosts creativity and self-esteem. The stone helps you embrace yourself so that you can fulfill your desires. The crystal is known to activate the base, sacral and solar plexus chakras which when aligned help to direct one’s energy towards working for a better future. The crystal is also helpful in attuning oneself to the higher forces so that you feel energized and motivated. Golden topaz works like a battery that recharges you both spiritually and physically. It also has the ability to boost your faith and keep your optimism alive. The stone increases your self-confidence such that you do not see any limitations. While the stone motivates and stimulates, it also helps to keep you grounded and relaxed.
• Lapis Lazuli – Lapis Lazuli is a very common and much sought after gemstone that has been in use for time immemorial. The blue-colored stone symbolizes royalty, honor, power, and vision. In ancient times this gemstone was highly valued not just because of its royal color but also because people then derived ultramarine dye from it. Lapis Lazuli is known to stimulate wisdom and improve one’s judging capabilities. Some professions such as archeologists, historians, lawyer, writers, and inventors can especially benefit from the stone. Keeping the stone close to self can help in improving one’s communication skills. Known to be the stone of truth, Lapis Lazuli helps to communicate better and feel confident about what you say. It helps to improve one’s self-esteem by forging relationships and re-building old ties.
• Larimar – Larimar is a soft turquoise colored crystal whose healing powers soothe the body and soul. With elements of water and fire, Larimar is one of the few crystals known to mankind that have the power to balance polarizing energies. On one hand it helps cool tempers, calm fears, relieve stress and on the other hand, it helps nurture physical and emotional bodies. Larimar helps to meditate and is considered a good communication stone. It helps a person find the courage to speak in difficult situations without fumbling. Larimar stone which when place at home or in the workplace helps to create a pleasant atmosphere. The stone’s positive vibrations help to boost your self-esteem.
• Rhodochrosite – Rhodochrosite is a reddish-pink colored gemstone which emits powerful energies. The crystal is believed to promote unconditional love. It is regarded as one of the most soothing crystals that eliminates tender and loving energies that help bring inner peace. The crystal is regarded as a talisman of healing and joy and helps one embrace one’s full potential. Rhodochrosite helps one’s self-esteem and helps to see how well he is doing in life. With the help of the stone, you can realize your full potential and work towards achieving it. Called the Stone of the compassionate heart, Rhodochrosite helps to emotionally heal, understand suppressed feelings, acknowledge the pain and come in terms with the true self.
• Pyrite – Due to Pyrite’s strong resemblance to gold it is often nicknamed ‘Fool’s Gold’ but it is not just a poor cousin of illustrious gold. Pyrite is a sparkling stone that resonates with the elements of Earth and energies of Fire. Pyrite symbolizes warmth and helps one preserve one’s wealth. It is a masculine crystal that helps a wearer take action, show vitality and willpower and properly utilize one’s ability to work. The positive energies of the crystal help boost one’s self-esteem and help him work with confidence.